
Man, what a week...I really need a good kick in the butt. My ankle took till Thursday before I felt well enough to run on it. I was hoping to get my Long run in this weekend on sat, but low and behold I Flew all Friday night and was just way to tired to get it in before I went to bed. I am looking forward to trying out my new pairs of shoes I got for my Birthday. I picked me up some sweet Saucony's, and Mizuno's. I am also way excited about running in the bear lake Marathon but will only be running the 10K portion of that route. I Plan to get my long run of five miles in, but I'm guessing I am gonna to have to wake up at 0400 in the morning to run before I go on flight call at 0500. UGHHH but I need to get going again. Next week Officially starts my Half Marathon training and I really need to recommit myself back to training. Anyways, let the good times roll, and I'll see ya on the Road.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment