Nov 20th Mesquite Half Marathon
Dec 5th Las Vegas Rock and Roll Half MarathonNov 6th I ran Snow Canyon Half Marathon, over the next 6 weeks, I run a Half Marathon every other weekend. This Making 4 Half Marathons in 2 months. I am so pumped and excited for my upcoming race schedule but I just hope that I SURVIVE..... Not to ention I hope my foot holds up. I ran 5.5 miles today and so far so good. Keep posted to some upcoming race reports. Bring on the Open Road. BOOYAH

So when are you going to go for a full marathon?
ReplyDeleteOct 1st 2011 I am running the ST George Marathon. I only want to run 1 marathon. I think i am going to stick with Half MArathons, well see, wanna join me?
ReplyDeleteDo you realize how dangerous that is to say you are only going to do 1 marathon?
ReplyDeleteI am impressed with your hard work and dedication. See you Saturday in Mesquite!