My Journey One Step at a Time.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Help Me Fight Cancer



"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." Author unknown

I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be apart of such an amazing cause. I have seen the works of this horrendous disease and want to help take a stand against it. Everyday it seems we are face with another friend or family member who has been diagnoised with cancer. I am only ONE but I want to do something about it so here I go...

So as a member of the American Cancer Society DetermiNation endurance event program, I am dedicating my training and race participation to help the American Cancer save lives. The miles and months of my training will be tough, but being a part of the DetermiNation program will give me the support and strength I need to endure. And, every mile I conquer will be more meaningful because I’m doing this for something greater – for a cause I truly believe in. And I’m hoping you’ll support me in my efforts.

Most of us have been touched by cancer in some way. This is my way of fighting back against a disease that has taken too much. When I cross that finish line, I will be doing it for you and for all the people we know who’ve been touched by this disease. I am hoping that I can cross the finish line twice, once to finish the Ragnar relay and another for the fight of cancer. I have made a pledge to raise $400.00. I know that times are tight, but even the smallest amout will make a huge difference. Please help me in this fight. Please click the link below to donate. It is a Tax write off. :)

Once again Thanks.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/DetermiNation/DNFY10GreatWest?px=19069277&pg=personal&fr_id=34234

No comments:

Post a Comment