
My Finish Line photo from the spectrum 10K. I have a good friend of mine who loves to see what cool thing he can do along the course in front of a camera. Ok Cory...... Here is my attempt before I crossed the finish line. SO I think that I have Totally LOST MY MIND!!!!!!! On friday I am gonna sign up to run my First Ever Marathon. I have decided to run the St. George Marathon on Oct 1st. I am scared to death but think it is about time to take a leap of Faith. I will be getting my Will done, complete my estate planning, Plan my furneral, and write my own talk, before I put a toe up to the start line just in case that I DIE!!!!!! LOL :) jk either way I hope that the adventure will be one of a lifetime.
Congrats on your 10k! Good luck on your Marathon!! You sure have a lot of half marathons on your schedule! Too bad you're not doing the Hurricane Half, it's so close to home. It's my first!
ReplyDeleteYeah, you're definitely going off the deep end. Running a marathon sounds like pure hell. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the picture! I feel like a proud parent. You will LOVE (and hate, but mostly love) the marathon!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete