My Journey One Step at a Time.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spectrum 10K

Some of my Friends Kellie Oliver in the pink, and Kim Phillips in the blue. Just before the race, as we were all huddles up to keep warm. I also ran with several other friends of whom I guess I forgot to pull the camera out. Sorry Mendy and Bryon.
A look down to the start line.
What a Killer course it is to run through snow canyon. I love it. It was an amazing run. I felt great knowing that I was able to keep up with the pack. This is a first for me. Usually I feel that I am more towards the back of the pack. It was awesome.
My Cheer Section. I love their SIGNS and COW BELLS, and support along the course. It so such a sweet feeling to cross the finish line with this kind of attention. Even the race photographer caught a super sweet pic of the kids and their sign. I just didn't want to pay $12 to buy it. Thanks guys.....


I crossed the finish in 72 min, a new 10K Personal Record (PR) for me. I was so stoked to see the progressing I am making. I had a great time running the spectrum 10k.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's the cutest cheering section I've ever seen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great course pictures but nothing beats the kids and the sign at the end. Great job!

    ReplyDelete