
What A week. Sorry I am posting later than normal. We decided to go up to Spanish Fork for the weekend to spend Easter with the family. This past week was filled with highs and low in my training. On WED, I got the sweet opportunity to run with my good friend Lamon Mack. He is such the stud. We started out a run the morning following a night at work for me. I wanted to run a good 4 miles but only ended up running a fast 2.25 miles with an average 9:45 min/mile. My left quad tightening up and we ended up having to walk the remaining 1.75 miles. Lamon was so good to enjoy a nice morning walk with me instead of a good run.. Sorry Bro... But the times were Great!!!!! On sat I was gonna hit the streets of good ole Spanish fork but when I woke up at 05:45, I was greeted to snow. SO I hit a ride from my MOM who works out every morning at Golds Gym and went for a nice long run on the treadmills at Golds Gym. To my surprise, I was able to knock out a quick 7 miles in 75 min. I felt AWESOME.... Before traveling home today, I went back to the gym with my MOM and run a nice and easy 5 mile run in 58 min. I have had a pretty good week in my training. I have learned that I must listen to my body and even though I remain slow in my running time, I am getting the Miles added to my training. I am looking forward to Salt lake Marathon 5K in less than two weeks. Good Times!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment