Brtyce Canyon ROCKED!!!!! What A RUN. It was a good run and a much needed high. The past 2 weeks I have been fighting everything that comes with a 2 year old who suffered 2nd to 3rd degree burns to her hand following an accident with the stove. It has been Impossible to train these past two weeks, but I was going to run Bryce no matter what. SO glad that I did. I had a ball and loved running through the beautiful red rock country of the Bryce Valley. I actually ran better than I thought I was going to. I did stop for a bit to help a lady who threw her back out during the run until medical could get to her. Overall I am not ashamed with a 40:31 5K. It felt so so so so GOOD to get back to running. As I watch all those amazing athletes who ran the Half marathon, I reflected on my goals of running a half, and even started to question if I could ever get there. Well Six weeks from Today I run the Disneyland Half Marathon. I am so Excited and Scared all in the same sentence. I restart my training for my half next week. I know that I am behind but My kids come first..... I will make It. I am gonna train hard and work even harder to be as possible ready as I can. It was awesome to see alot of my friends from St George run Bryce. You guys rock.... Looking forward to running the Speedy Spaniard 10K next weekend.
That is true sportsmanship to help someone in need instead of worry about finishing time. You will do awesome at your first half marathon! I can't wait to read the race report. Good job!
That is true sportsmanship to help someone in need instead of worry about finishing time. You will do awesome at your first half marathon! I can't wait to read the race report. Good job!
ReplyDelete