For the past two weeks, I have been fighting a throbbing pain in my left (plantar) heel. It has made it hard for me to stand for long periods of time, run and even walk without a small limp. I havent been able to run for almost two weeks now. With upcoming races tomorrow and a Half marathon in two weeks, I am doing everything from rest, spin classes, and even a Doc appt next week to ready myself for all my runs. EVEN though I am hurting, I still pplan to run my 10K tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will hold up so I can finish the race. Anyway, I will keep yall posted on my progress.... Good times. I have posted my 2011 race sechedule on the side bar as well. It really is looking to be a sweet running season, can't wait.
My Journey One Step at a Time.
Friday, October 22, 2010
Minor Set back
For the past two weeks, I have been fighting a throbbing pain in my left (plantar) heel. It has made it hard for me to stand for long periods of time, run and even walk without a small limp. I havent been able to run for almost two weeks now. With upcoming races tomorrow and a Half marathon in two weeks, I am doing everything from rest, spin classes, and even a Doc appt next week to ready myself for all my runs. EVEN though I am hurting, I still pplan to run my 10K tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will hold up so I can finish the race. Anyway, I will keep yall posted on my progress.... Good times. I have posted my 2011 race sechedule on the side bar as well. It really is looking to be a sweet running season, can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment