My Journey One Step at a Time.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

ST George Marathon Experience

This was the first time EVER that I had Volunteered for a race.... WELL let me tell ya, HOLY COW WAS THAT FUN..... it was so much fun to not only see all my FRIENDS, but to be on the other side of INSPIRATION.... I volunteered at packet pickup on Friday and at MILE 9 aka VEYO HILL.

Gatorade and water set up.....

A qucik snap shot of all the runners. It was way to insane to get a sweet pic, so this will have to do.

I tried to get a pick of all my friends. I saw Tricia Proctor, Tige Hazelton, Carlos Mercardo, Dr Assiago, Tom Dansie, Anna Starkley, Dan Earl, Helen Duckworth and Joy Thomas but wasnt able to get a pic.
Natalie Ashby stopped by and told me next year was my Year.... Yup she is right....

Cory and Melanie Resse, Thanks for chillin... I just love the Pic and the orange.

The Clean up.... Man where there Cups EVERYWHERE......

Then came my Friend Melissa Baldwin..... She rocked it......

It was such a HOT day and I had a blast working the Marathon.....I would had probably DIED if I had run this one, but to each and all who ran...... YOUR CHAMPS IN MY BOOK......

No comments:

Post a Comment