What a week of training. I have so far recomitted myself back to a training schedule to prepare for all my upcoming races this year... And I have to say, so far, Its good to be back on a Routine. I have found that If I stay on schedule, that I do SO much better. It has been a good week. Next weekend, I head up to Ogden to run in the Ogden Marathon 5k. I am SAD that my cheering section will remain home. Oh well, Maybe next time... I am excited for this to be my last 5kfor a while. In the past 5 weeks, I have ran three with ogden making 4 5K's. I have had Nothing but a BLAST running them... They have been so much fun and I have made some good progress. I am looking forward to running a couple of 10K's over the next couple of races. I like the 10K's..... They are longer but I LOVE the challenge that they bring as you attempt to Rock out 6.2 miles. I am still LOOKING forward to September and my First EVER....... Half Marathon.... Its gonna take alot of discipline and hard work, But If I stay to my training schedule, It is Possible. Should be tons of fun. Thanks again for all your love and support. It does mean alot to me... ROCK ON!!!!!!!!PS.... GOOD LUCK Cory with the Marathon and Melanie with the Half. Tear it up. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment