Sometimes don't we just feel like this... I know that I do. It take everything I have to just keep holding on. This holds true in all aspects of our lives. Some days are by far better than others and others require all that we have just to hang in there. Well the run today was short and sweet. I pushed myself hard yesterday and didn't want to hurt myself so I took it easier and slower than normal. My legs hurt from the hills yesterday. I had a funny post on facebook yesterday that One day I will beat those hills. Well one day, I wont be hanging on with all of my might but will succeed in this. So today I get an offer to run Foremaster. For those who are out of town, It is a huge hill that runs by the hospital. I may make it up but most likely will have to roll all the way back down. But, I'M IN..... Whatever it takes to make me stronger. No Guts No Glory.... LOL I got a funny comment from a friend of mine who also runs and we work together in the ICU. She says: I keep telling myself I think I can, I think I can, and one day I will be able to say I KNEW I COULD... May we keep holding on in whatever we do, Be strong and one day We will say I knew I could do It!!!!!PS... I got two good 1.5 mile runs in today. My favorite was tonights with the full moon peaking around the clouds. What a peacful run it was.
Good for you, Braydon! Way to challenge yourself!
ReplyDelete