My Journey One Step at a Time.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

First Off, I want to wish yall a happy Valentines Day. It has been quite the week this week. I have been working hard with my training. This week my running came easier. Let me explain; What I mean is that when I have a scheduled run day, it wasn't hard to find the motivation to get up and work out. I have busted my back side off now for five weeks and to finish the week out, just ran 4 miles. My time was 13:30 a mile which is slower than I would have wanted but hey, I got in 4 Miles. I am stoked... Let me tell ya. I have never in all my life ever ran four miles, especially 4 miles in 52 minutes. It has been a great week. Well I only have 5 more days until the dam to dam. I am really looking forward to it. It is going to be a blast. Well bring on the fun....

1 comment: