My Journey One Step at a Time.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Blowin in the WInd


Man what a run today. Melissa and the kids wanted to come today and play on the schools playground while I ran. It wasn't a cold day, But it sure was windy. It was a good 20-30 mile an hour wind gust. It sure makes it hard to run in a head wind three quarters of a lap. So Today I ran a total of 4 miles in 51 minutes. I felt good throughout the run, but just tended to be a little bit slower due to the head wind. Overall not a bad day. I have been asked to post some new pics.... so here ya go. I have officially LOST 20lbs since January....I am so Excited.. I feel awesome, well beside the aches and pains etc.... NO PAIN NO GAIN RIGHT???? I even had Rylan (4) run .75 miles with me and Mikayla (9) run 1.25 miles with me. It was funny, Mikayla said this was the hardest run she has ever done because of the wind. It was fun to run with the kids. Hopefully they catch the fire and keep it going while they are young. Time to ice up... Later all...

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I'm glad the kids give you some company. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete