
I love this saying... Sometimes in life I think we keep telling ourselves... I will love it when.... or I cant wait until...... And we forget to Enjoy the Journey along the way.... I hope that I never get caught up in this and that I will always enjoy the journey and smile because it just happened...Well It has been a great week for me. Today I had the undaunting task of running 5miles as I prepare to run a 10 K (6.2 miles) next weekend. Today, as it has been over the past several weekends, was cold, and stormy. I wanted to get out and get my run in before the rain moved in. It actually turned out to be an awesome run. I ran 5 miles in 58:51. Looking back on my Dam to Dam posting of 73 min and change, I was stoked to see the progress. I felt good, I felt that I could have gotten that last 1.2 miles in at somewhere around the 70 min mark. I cant believe that the Spectrum 10 k is just One week away. It is going to be a blast. So this week I ran a total 12 miles. I feel good. I have lost a total of 23 lbs so far and am loving every moment of it. Just cant wait for the warm weather to finally arrive and STAY...lol Onward to next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment