My Journey One Step at a Time.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ready or Not...

What a week... I just completed my last training run before I run the Spectrum 10 k this weekend. This will be the longest race I have ever attempted. Last month, the dam to dam was 5 miles, the spectrum is 6.2 miles. I am so excited for sat, but also a little sad that Melissa and the kids wont be there to see me finish my longest race of the year. Between soccer and primary activities, they wont be able to make to the race... Oh well, guess I will just have to take pictures huh.
Well my runs this week went well. Monday I ran 3 miles, and today I ran 3.5. I only plan to cross train on Wed and rest before the big day. Overall, I am excited to see actually how far I have come. This Sat, March 20Th, will be exactly 2 months when I started from the couch to running races. I never imagined that I would have come this far. Well I'm looking forward to SAT... Stay Tuned and wish me luck!!!!!!

1 comment: